Many of you have had the opportunity to be served by our most recent addition, Mary-Anne Cribbs. She has been a wonderful member of our team but has decided to focus on her personal stylist business. As such, she will be leaving us. Our time together has been short but sweet!
That means ZuZu is hiring and in fact, we have two part-time positions available for the right people. Who do you know? Maybe it’s you!
Our Sales Associates are integral to the relationship and level of trust between us and you. Whether you love shopping or dread it, you deserve to be served by someone who is mature, empathetic and open-minded. And of course, fun! We know there is someone out there who has a passion for true style and a drive to help women of all ages, sizes and shapes find their own beauty. They are sensitive, confident and creative in their approach to providing advice. Can you help us find him or her?
Here’s a bit of a wish list.
- Retail sales experience in a boutique environment catering to the mature woman
- Retail merchandising experience – our shop is lovely and we want to keep it that way
- An understanding of colour and design to visualize and interpret the customer’s perfect look
- Enjoyment of event planning and execution because we love our events!
- Interest and experience with Social Media – we do our best but can do a lot more
- Community-minded – we love our downtown and work to enhance it.
- Energetic and enthusiastic.